Dior Addict Lipstick. I have this lipstick in shade #354 ‘Palace’
Dior is one of those names in fashion where just speaking it makes you feel impotant. (well to me) When I first got this product just holding in my hand made me feel sophisticated, and wearing just added to that feeling. We all know when it comes to fashion and beauty your essentially just paying for the name. So in this post I will be discussing the lipsticks good points and bad, where to buy it and a cheaper everyday alternative to it. So lets get started.
The Good Points:
1. Its light weight and glides on smooth with out a balm under it.
2. It looks like a lip-gloss when its on with out it being sticky.
3. Its not overly shimmery.
4. They have a wide range of colours, from nudes to reds to purples.
5. The packaging looks amazing!
The Bad Points
1. The staying power isn’t great (but applying Dior lippy in public can’t be that bad)
2. The price, I know your just paying for the name but at £24 a tube I expected more.
3. Its very light in colour and can not be built up to add extra colour.
The good points out-weigh the the bad to over all it is a good lipstick but there are cheaper alternatives for it like:
1. Revlon Colour burst lip butters. I have it in the shade ‘Tutti Frutti’ and it is very similar in feeling to the Dior Addict lipsticks and at only £5 a tube you can’t go wrong.
2. Urban Decay Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Colour. I have it in shade ‘Naked’. Although this is product is like a crayon it feels and almost looks the same as Dior Addict lipstick shade #354. This Product is still a little pricey in comparison to the the Revlon Lip Butters at £18 a stick but so worth it.
Full reviews on the mentioned products above will be up shortly.
Purchase Dior Addict lipsticks at: