We all have Products we’d repurchase again and again. Well after load of questions from you guys here’s mine.
- Cetraben Emollient Cream – For dry skin and eczema.
my skin is stupidly dry so I have to use this under all my other products just to look alive. I use it everyday twice a day. I get mine from the doctor so I’m not sure if it’s available over the counter but Sudocreme work just the same. It helps to keep dry skin at bay and help get rid of redness and blemishes.
- No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing lotion
I’m really lazy so going to the sink to wash off my make up is just too much effort! So I love this so far I have used three bottles of it. Keep my skin looking fresh and breaks down unwanted make up.
- Garnier Moisture Match – Dull skin
I did a blog post on this a few weeks ago so I wont go into too much detail on it. I’ve been using this for around 3 months now and I feel it really makes a difference in the mornings.
- Freederm Gel + Face Wipes
I ran out of the wipes last night that’s why their not pictured. Again I have done blog posted on both these products but they really help keep spots at bay and keep redness down!
- Nivea Express Hydration Primer
This is a two -in-one product it as a moisturizer in it as well as a primer, However the moisturizer in it does nothing for my skin but because my skin is so dry no other primer works without making my skin feel even dryer.
- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation
I find foundation really hard to wear, and I’m not the worlds biggest fan of BB creams as their always too dark for me! I was then recommended I try this. After a lot of samples I fell in love with it. It’s light weight and long lasting and as it’s water based it doesn’t irritate my skin. It’s not cheap so get loads of samples of it too make sure you like it before you buy it.
- Benefit – Hello Flawless PowderI love this powder I’ve done a blog post so I wont write too much. When I wear this over my foundation I can get away with not wearing concealer. Like I mentioned earlier I’m really lazy and some morning I really can’t be bothered I just put on a little concealer and this over the top a little mascara and done.
- Chanel Bronze Universal Soleil Tan De Chanel
Now this is not a cheap product so get someone to put it on you before you buy! I struggle with Bronzes finding one that isn’t to orange on me is a nightmare! and a lot of the powders stick to dry patched (yuk) I use this under my foundation and that way it isn’t too dark. It has no Shimmer which is great and it’s a cream even better! I have done a blog post if you want more detail.
- 17 Make Your Mark pen eyeliner
I’m really rubbish at applying eyeliner on myself, I usually just get a black or dark brown eye shadow and with and angled brush sweep it across my lash line. But with this the nib is pretty thick so it makes it easy to apply.
- Naked 2
Everyone loves this pallet. It has all the natural shades you would ever need. The original naked pallet is too glittery for me but the 2 has a range of matte and glitter I really love it. They last all day without a primer and don’t crease. I use Blackout and Busted as liners sometimes too.
- Lush Bubble Gum Lip Scrub
It’s what it says on the tin really a lib scrub removes dead skin from your lips and tastes good too!
- Vaseline Pink Bubbly
Vaseline never fail too bring out amazing products unfortunately the pink bubbly is a limited edition so I’ve stocked up. It leaves my lips really soft and allows lipstick to guild on easy. It has wine extract in it which makes a taste a little like pink champagne. (tastes like rose water too me) it leave a healthy tint behind too if your having a lazy morning and can’t be dealing with lipstick.
- Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick #Shade 180 Vintage Rose
On the rare occasion you see me wearing lipstick that isn’t a natural it will be this. It soft on your lips and has staying power. colour wise it very pigmented and is like a purple to pink dusty rose colour. I really like it and it suits my very pale skin tone and make my teeth look whiter (win).
- L’OREAL Paris 6 Hour Glam shine Lipgloss. #Shade 201 Loyal Wild Rose
I usually despise lip-gloss It’s sticky and my hair always sticks to it. But this one is Okay it’s not too sticky and it’s no slimy it has a little shimmer too it but still looks natural and it plumps you lips a little without being tinggly!
- L’OREAL ELVIVE Extraordinary oil
I can not live without this … well I could but I don’t want too. Moroccan oil is really expensive to think is the next best thing! It leaves my hair soft and frizz free and acts as a heat protector if I blow dry my hair. It leaves it looking smooth and shiny.
- TRESemme Texture StyleThis is very similar to the Bumble and Bumble Surf spray but I find this one to be gentler on my hair. My hair has a natural wave in it anyways so just adding thing make my natural hair look like I’ve spent time on it when really I haven’t.
Lee Stafford Dehumidifier Spray.
If I spend 30-40 minutes straightening my hair I do not under no circumstances want the British weather to make it all frizzy and horrid again. So once I’ve straightened my hair I spray just a little of this bad boy into my hair and it stays nice. The only this I don’t like is the smell it’s not bad but It’s very unfeminine.
- L’OREAL Paris Elnett Satin
This is the only affordable hairspray I’ve found that doesn’t make your hair crispy and still has a strong hold. I change my hair style a few times throughout the day so a hairspray that just brushes out is amazing.
I hope you liked 🙂